TiiQu Tech Talks
- Mon, 24 JanOnline panel discussioneHealth conveys the promises and excitement of bringing e-commerce to health care or extra services for the wellbeing of employees or remote workers. However, 82% of healthcare organizations that have so far deployed medical IoT devices have experienced cyberattacks.
- Wed, 09 FebOnline panel discussionDaniel Klier (Chief of Staff to the CEO of Global Banking & Markets and Global Head of Sustainable Finance, HSBC and CFRF Risk Management Working Group Chair said at WeForum : “The important thing is to act now, get started and iterate your approach. Climate change will not wait for us. ..
- Wed, 23 FebOnline panel discussionKey questions to be discussed in a rich 60-min Q&A session around sustainable infrastructure: 1. What is a sustainable infrastructure? 2. What do we mean by "sustainable infrastructure for climate change resilience"? 3. In what consists a "sustainable energy infrastructure"? (...)
- Wed, 09 MarOnline panel discussionAs sustainability has become a top value indicator for investors and a key decision-making factor for consumers, companies are searching for effective ways to measure and prove their sustainable contributions. But with so many subjective interpretations of what constitutes THE measure?
- Wed, 16 MarOnline panel discussionAs IAM challenges become more complex, many organizations are falling short in terms of skills and resources to manage them effectively. That’s why some think that cybersecurity mesh can be found alongside distributed cloud and AI engineering as one of strategic technology trends for 2021. Is it ..
- Wed, 23 MarOnline panel discussionThe educational gap is not only related to children in school, education is everywhere and the realization of all SDGs depends on education. What can be defined success, where and how the educational gab is bridged?
- Wed, 06 AprOnline panel discussionGen Z is aware of climate change, loss of biodiversity, and the responsibility they must try and fix these issues. Research suggests that 54% of these young adults think a company’s environmental and social efforts are very or critical. How can companies adapt to meet Gen-Z expectations?
- Wed, 13 AprOnline panel discussionsustainable agriculture is intended to protect the environment, maintain soil fertility, and even expand the natural resource base of the earth. Where are the best existing projects?
- Wed, 27 AprOnline panel discussionRisk plays a central role for investments with a long time horizon. Many empirical studies show the advantages of ESG integration on the risks characteristics of individual asset classes. What do asset management experts say on sustainable finance?