Fri, 19 Jan|
Online Conference in 3D environment
Climate Change Day
The Climate Change Day of the Green Truth Conference offers an interactive, 3D environment with live-streaming video keynotes, breakout sessions and the possibility to visit booths and have 1:1 conversations via text or video call with environment improvement stakeholders.
Time & Location
19 Jan 2024, 09:00 – 23:50 GMT
Online Conference in 3D environment
About the Conference
About the Decarbonization Day
“We are in the midst of three planetary crises – the climate crisis, the nature crisis, and the pollution and waste crisis. Fuelled by unsustainable consumption and production, the three crises are destroying the natural systems that allow our economies to thrive. In this decade that will define how we live on the planet, we need to crowd in people and action like never before. Every individual action counts and must be counted,” said UNEP’s Executive Director Inger Andersen. In an increasingly scary scenario, the Green Truth Conference provides a hub for trusted knowledge sharing, collaboration building and community information.
About the Green Truth Conference
The Green Truth Conference is the answer to the growing need for information to be widely spread but trustworthy, for collaboration to be open and cross-disciplinary and for knowledge to be distributed and co-created. TiiQu - a Community Interest Company focused on truth and trust-enabling technologies, created the GTC for a new generation of trusted leaders who are sustainability-driven, environment-conscious, truth-empowered, and co-creation minded.
All content of the conference is made available in the form of Questions and Answers on QuTii - the non-profit open library of truth on the environment.
How it works
All Green Truth Conferences are virtual events organized in thematic days, delivering a highly interactive, 3D environment with live-streaming video keynotes, breakout sessions and the possibility to visit booths and have 1:1 conversations via text or video call with all partners and members. Join from around the globe to get the latest environment-solutions announcements, upgrade notices, and professional development content straight to your screen. It also features on-demand breakout sessions and partners' talks on the show floor.
You don’t even have to leave your home or office!
Who is the Conference for
We are on a mission to give a fully comprehensive hub for relevant knowledge exchange to Environment experts, innovators, educators and investors who are ready to share their wisdom to help the planet!
Key features of the GTC platform
What the Green Truth Conference has to offer:
- Talks, Panels and Breakout sessions with live Q&A
- Online chat and video capabilities with Environment experts and leaders
- Book 1:1 meetings with partners you want to work with or learn from
- Access to partners’ virtual booths
- Downloadable resources
- Gamified Q&A giving access to the Environment Leaderboard
09:00 am CET
- Event starts 09:15 am CET
- Auditorium: Morning keynote
10:00 am ~12:00 pm CET
- Auditorium: Talks agenda
- Exhibition area - partners' booths: 1:1 meetings
12:15 pm CET
- Auditorium: Late morning keynote
01:00 ~3:00 pm CET
- Virtual lounge: break time and chats
- Partners' virtual booths: pre-booked meetings as to Partner's agenda
- Random on the platform: Q&A on the environment competition
- Auditorium: talks and presentation as to agenda 03:15 pm CET
- Auditorium: Afternoon keynote 4:15 ~ 7:00 pm CET
- Virtual booths: 1:1 meetings
- Auditorium: talks as to Agenda 08:30 pm CET
- Event closes
This ticket gives the holder full access to the platform and to every functionality. it is personal and nominative.£0.00
With your donation you help the Green Truth Conference to expand its reach. Any donation from as little as £1,00 is welcome.£